Ciku Muiruri quits radio

Written By maboko on Sunday, December 1, 2013 | 7:53 PM

Ciku Muiruri is reportedly quitting radio.

According to reports, the controversial Classic FM host announced on social media that she will be quitting radio at the end of the year.

Although Ciku allegedly thanked her fans for their support, she didn't reveal her next move.
Ciku was popular for her show 'Busted' in which she allegedly also busted a devil worshipper.
"My dear, dear friends … I have been on this radio journey for an amazing 15 years. Capital FM, Kiss 100, Easyfm and now Classic 105. What a ride!!!!

I'm so thankful for the laughs, the tears, the lessons, the amazing people I have spoken to and the amazing people I have met. But alas, it is time to hang up my headphones and switch off my microphone. Hellen Keller said that  the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – They must be felt with the heart.

I will always love radio, my first love, but next year I will seek new adventures, new challenges, new experiences… I'm following my heart to the next chapter of my life. Keep it locked to Classic 105 – It will always rule!!! My friends, my colleagues, thanks for the awesome ride. Tune in to overdrive everyday till Xmas for my last month of endless

LAUGHS, sheer nostalgia and fun with the best Busted shows EVER! I might even dig out the one where MY boyfriend was cheating! Waaahhhh!

Only on Classic 105, No 1 for Soul and Great Hits! Love you, God bless. Always follow your heart!"